Talk with our experts about treatment options for your knee pain.
- Region’s most highly respected orthopedic and musculoskeletal teams
- Robotic surgical system capable of partial knee replacement
- Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and experienced staff
- Advanced anesthetic that allows some patients to go home the same day
- Hi-res digital video equipment for precise arthroscopic procedures
You Can Have Pain-free Knees Again
If knee pain is limiting your activities, you’re not alone. More than 30 million Americans suffer from degenerative knee conditions like osteoarthritis or the lingering effects of sports related injuries. The good news is that you do not have to live in pain. Leading advances in robotic surgery are available right here where you live--advances that provide less invasive procedures like partial knee replacement and faster recovery.
If you have knee pain that lasts for more than a week, reduced range of motion, or if bending your knee is difficult, it is important to see our specialists soon to avoid further deterioration.
Full scope of OrthoKnee care - we make it easy to get the care you need.
Surgery is not always needed to treat knee pain. Minor knee pain often responds well to physical therapy, injections and braces for relief. But torn ligaments, meniscus injuries and osteoarthritis often require surgical stabilization.
That’s when it’s good to know you have the option of the region’s most experienced surgeons with the most advanced arthroscopic equipment and the latest robotic surgical assistance system. In fact, the NAVIO® robotic surgery system is so precise that it enables surgeons to perform partial knee replacements instead of entire knee replacements—a welcome option for patients whose knee deterioration is limited to a single area.
The benefits of NAVIO® robotic surgery over the common knee surgery include:
- Smaller incision
- Less pain
- Quicker rehabilitation and recovery
- More natural knee motion
- Lower risk of complications
- Outpatient surgery vs. hospital stay
- A quicker return to an active lifestyle. Many patients are able to walk and climb stairs the same day as surgery and leave within 24 hours.
Top Physicians With The Most Advanced Treatment Options
With the region’s largest and most experienced group of orthopedic and musculoskeletal surgeons and staff, you can feel comfortable and confident with West Tennessee Healthcare. Our physicians and staff were the first in the region to adopt and use the latest surgical advances--from the extremely precise Navio Robotic-assisted surgery system, to the revolutionary anesthetic that allows patients to go home the same day, to advanced digital video equipment used for arthroscopic procedures, to specialized operating room tables for hip replacement.
Should you speak with one of our specialists soon?
Check all the boxes that apply to you: