- Acute care for short-term illness
- Annual health evaluations
- DOT Physicals
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Joint Injections
- Lab services
- Office Consultations
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- Palliative care
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- Pre-employment screenings
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
- Routine care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease and COPD/emphysema
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, abrasions, sprains
- Well-child care
- CDL-License physicals
- College and college sports physicals
- Internal medicine
- Routine health physicals
- Disease management: high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- Hypertension, high cholesterol, headaches, and abdominal pain.
- Preventive care
- Skin biopsies, toenail removals, or joint injections.
Now, you can see your provider without going to the office. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone to meet with your provider online. It's just one more way West Tennessee Healthcare is working to keep you safe during COVID-19.
Here are the simple steps to get the care and attention you need from the comfort of your home:
- Call your provider's office to schedule an online appointment
- Download the appropriate video-calling app, if you don't already have it
- You will receive a confirmation code via email/text
- Launch the app shortly before your appointment and join the meeting with your confirmation code
Ready to schedule your online doctor visit?
Your Primary Care Provider
Your Primary Care Provider is your medical home. It’s who you trust for family wellness checks and screenings. It’s who you rely on to get you well when you’re sick, find the right specialist and help you manage chronic conditions like asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and emphysema. In Jackson and West Tennessee, you’ll find the most trusted Primary Care Providers are part of West Tennessee Healthcare with more than 110 providers at more than 40 locations.
Maintaining your best health
Studies show that you can maintain better health long term by regularly seeing your primary care provider. We really get to know the patients we care for, making prevention and early detection much easier. As a result, patients can expect fewer hospitalizations and surgeries over their lifetimes and spend significantly less on healthcare.
Need a specialist referral?
Looking for an ENT, cardiologist or other specialist? Start with a visit to our primary care providers. As part of the West Tennessee Health system, our providers often personally know the best specialists in your area and can match you to the specialist that is most suited to your needs. Also, by discussing your concerns, you may find that your issue can be resolved without a trip to a specialist.
Could you benefit from having a consistent Primary Care Provider?
Experts say yes, if any of these apply to you
- Family History of high blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Been more than a year since an exam
- Suffer from anxiety or depression
- Trouble falling asleep
- Poor appetite or overeating
- Alcohol or tobacco overuse
- Exposure to hepatitis
- Ignoring pain for months
- Chronic medical condition
- Close relative diagnosed with cancer
Contact Us Today!TALK TO AN EXPERT
All information, content, and material of this website is for informational purposes only and are not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a qualified physician or healthcare provider. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.